Tuesday 1 November 2011

Pavitra Rishta 1st November 2011 Written Episode

DK's office

DK is in his office. He is sitting down. Someone knocks on the office door. DK says come in. Dharmesh opens the door to DK's office. DK is not facing Dharmesh so he can't see him. Dharmesh comes over to DK and says why did you call me sir? DK says Dharmesh, what do you think, you can do wrong things and I won't know it? Dharmesh says in a scared voice, why do you say that sir? What did I do? DK says don't try to act smart. DK stands up and says I get to know what's going on as small as an employee's personal problems to as big as what goes on between the workers. Dharmesh says I don't understand what you mean. DK asks Dharmesh, where were you on the night of Diwali? Dharmesh looks scared but he says I was at my house on the night of Diwali, I was with my wife and my children. Dharmesh says you can ask my wife if you want to sir. DK says alright. DK calls someone and wants to get the whole phone conversation that Dharmesh had with the Anand Niwas Chawl builder. DK says and I also want a police complaint against the person who had disconnected the electricity. DK hangs up. Dharmesh looks scared and DK says to Dharmesh, you may go now. Dharmesh is still standing there and DK asks Dharmesh, why are you standing there? I said, you can go. Dharmesh says to DK, sir, it was me who had disconnected the electricity on Diwali night. Dharmesh says sir, I'm very sorry, please forgive me sir. DK says what do you think, everything will be solved if you apologize.

DK's office

DK says what will we do about the fact that the chawl residents had to celebrate Diwali in the darkness? Dharmesh says I made a mistake, please forgive me. DK says Dharmesh, you are misundersta [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment